[ExI] More die of heart attacks during sex than died of shock when Forrest Gump won best picture

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:09:18 UTC 2020

If you are a Tom Hanks fan, do catch Mr. Rogers.  I would say that
is his best work, and is saying a lot in his case.

spike

*My kids loved Mr Rogers.  I thought he was smarmy at the least.  Did not
make me literally sick, but it was a close thing.  I vastly preferred
Sesame Street*.  bill w

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:54 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <