[ExI] More Americans died of COVID-19 than died in battle in Korea

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sun Apr 19 20:05:46 UTC 2020

Yesterday, I posted an incorrect estimate because I hit "SEND" before
thinking the post thru and re-checking my numbers.  I regret the error.

Fatalities per day yesterday were half what I wrote, 2.5K/day not
5K/day.
And, the second derivative has been negative for a week.
(However, anything on than first derivatives are notoriously squirrely.)
Cumulative figure as of midday is 40K Americans.
So "next stop Vietnam" won't be until sometime next week.

We came close to, but did not exceed, a 9/11 per day.
I hope we never do, but I am a student of history.

K3