[ExI] How email works; was: More Americans died of COVID-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 19 23:13:43 UTC 2020

I'm here too, a grandma.  (spike knows that, he just forgot....)

Ended up here 20 years ago because I was foster mom to a Python regius.
Long complicated silly story.  ;)

Be well, y'all.

MB

Oh dang, so right you are MB.  I did forget that.  You showed up right about
the time Mike Butler disappeared, and I, well several of us, assumed MB was
Mike, but he had discovered nice pills or something.

I do remember your setting me straight on that once before.

OK excellent.

>...Ended up here 20 years ago because I was foster mom to a Python regius.
Long complicated silly story.  ;)

We like long complicated silly stories.  They don't hafta read them if they
don't want to.  Do tell please madam.

I don't recall we had any herpetology hipsters here to consult.  How did you
become a foster mom to a python regius please and how did that result in
your landing here?