[ExI] How many current members of ExI?

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:02:26 UTC 2020

I read all the time but I rarely communicate but I want to say hello at
this invitation.

In my conversation with Stephen Hawking in 2012.   I've come to understand
that faith is a non-material path to Infiniti, the way that education leads
to a path, and can be described, but I'm not going to do it.  I'm just
saying it's probably in the young adult version of Stephen Hawking's
seminal book.

With delight to be feeding my mind with your lovely conversations over the
last 15 plus years.

Respect and gratitude, ilsa

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020, 4:49 PM Jose Cordeiro via extropy-chat <