[ExI] shops opening

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:48:44 UTC 2020

I'm not sure why I continue to bite, but I can't help myself.  How are you
defining mass death?  The numbers, while tragic, are still within the range
of a bad flu season in the US and growth is slowing.  Sweden seems the only
sane nation to me right now.   The impact of this outbreak does not warrant
potentially sending the entire global economy into a severe depression.

Are you aware of the fact that they have pretty much run out of storage for
oil as of this morning?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 9:35 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <