[ExI] plasma

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:14:06 UTC 2020

I had to give up donating blood.  They listened to my heart and waved me
off.  Now every doctor I go to listens and nobody says anything and I went
to a heart doctor who said I was fine and don't come back unless you have
symptoms.  So I don't know why they won't let me.  I do have PVCs (no
plastic pipe:  preventricvular contractions, supposedly harmless, and a
little leak in the atrial valve, which all above say is normal.)  So I am
frustrated.

Do you think that the freedom of worship means that they can congregate all
they want?

bill w

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:58 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <