[ExI] No gods, no meaning? (was: Re: Existing as stored data)

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:14:20 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 9:34 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <

*> Agnosticism is too weak, in my opinion, for how I feel. Bottom line: I
> don't think the labels are too important.*

I agree with both assertions, that's why I'm not embarrassed to say I'm an
atheist and not an agnostic. It's the same reason I'm comfortable in saying
"I don't believe in the tooth fairy" and don't feel obligated to say "the
existence of the tooth fairy has not met the statistical 5 sigma standard
required to claim a discovery".

 John K Clark