[ExI] becoming a fossil, ip and governors, was: RE: No gods, no meaning?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 22 16:24:18 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...Damn, I might get sued...Stuart, perhaps we can work out some kind of IP-sharing agreement?  ...spike

Hey cool, never mind, that NRA feller with the cold dead hands already thought of the idea before Avant was born and when I was a callow youth, long before I became a callow geezer:

https://youtu.be/mDLS12_a-fk

Stuart no worries, I will still say kind words about you, while enjoying the view from up here:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XTAa6d1R0d0/Tw1qtmjua8I/AAAAAAAAABo/gZluXUh0Kd0/s1600/New+york+times+money+bags.jpg