[ExI] e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Apr 25 15:38:37 UTC 2020

I agree that "jerk" seems to refer to men.  What's the female version,
"jerkette"? :D

Perhaps the women I'm remembering might better be called "b*tches*.  They
were a problem for nursing mothers.  Playing a Modesty card or a
That's-Sexual card which they didn't half follow themselves, and acting
like nursing a baby was a disgusting display - if not just plain
disgusting.  Even covered with a shawl was not enough to dodge
disapproving looks and sometimes comments from that kind of woman.

Men found it sorta amusing that they always thought of breasts as sexual,
but knew that really nursing was what breasts were for.  They were
laughing a bit at themselves, in a friendly amused way.  The ones who
spoke to me seemed to approve, not only of breastfeeding, but of my not
being ashamed to do so outside the privacy of my home.

Oh the other hand, I did meet one fellow who wouldn't let his wife nurse
their baby while I was there for a visit.  She either had to leave the
room or I had to leave the house.  Struck me as very strange, sorta sick.

Regards,
MB