[ExI] e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:52:49 UTC 2020

MB, I taught a course in Human Sexuality and you likely have no idea just
how strange men can be.  All of the sexual fetishes and paraphilias are
found in men; almost never in women, who might play along with men's games,
but might not initiate them.  (read Bonk - wonderful book on sex by a
woman, Mary Roach, who has written other books I thoroughly enjoyed)

"Jerk" of course refers to masturbation and so I think it's a bit odd to
call a woman that.  Clueless blockhead would fit, but then I simply have
not met any women who I would call that.  I suppose I am still thinking of
men because of their social ineptitude, which I shared for much of my early
life.

bill w

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:47 AM MB via extropy-chat <