[ExI] e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:52:07 UTC 2020

Spike, I have found that the best way to treat women is to treat them like
ladies.  If they are not ladies, I will find out sooner or later.  In fact,
I think that treating girls like women, and women like ladies actually
helps girls to become ladies, if they can get over the teenage
embarrassment.  bill w

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 11:45 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <