[ExI] religious question

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:57:29 UTC 2020

So, Kunvar, in your Mom's case, worship is like prayer and both are talking
to oneself as a form of pep talk.  If it gives your Mom hope then something
is definitively being accomplished.  As an aside, a maker of OTC pills
acknowledged that there was little research on any of them, but he said
that taking the pills gives people hope, and that's not an insignificant
thing.  bill w

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:21 PM Kunvar Thaman via extropy-chat <