[ExI] atheists/religion

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:43:04 UTC 2020

I'm not talking about religion.  I didn't mention religion.  I mentioned a
philosophical viewpoint, theism, which will grow in accord with science as
we discover more about our reality.  All the saints and miracles and fake
heavens and hells can shove it for all I care.  Science is germane to
theism, as science reveals the truth.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:25 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <