[ExI] next county

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:40:25 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

> I am officially freaking out.  I went to two different California state
covid dashboards, one run by the University of California and the other by
LA Times.  Both sites acknowledged that the data sources are the county
health departments, neither site included a disclaimer on how the deaths are
counted, even though caveats are clearly spelled out on the county sites.

I don't understand why you are concerned.  Unless you think the data
all over the world is manipulated, what difference does miscounting
make in how you or other people live?

If deaths were half or two x, would it make any difference?

Keith