[ExI] for Henry

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 6 22:10:41 UTC 2020

I’ll just say at this point,
What a weird thread to have associated with my name.

Masks, frilly dresses, hiking, bears. Just another reason I love this list.

A psychology lab could come up with, if it doesn’t already exist, a protocol to measure ‘consideration for others’ if that is a valid construct. Sounds to me like Conscientious in part. And it opposes selfishness but is not quite selflessness. It’s not quite altruism either. I’m not sure how humility would be measured btw.

-Henry