[ExI] for Henry

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:22:52 UTC 2020

Well, Henry, since you have not encountered this variable before, I suggest
you buy the book. I'd love to get your reactions to it.  The H scale is in
the appendix.  One problem with it:  I can't tell the actual data from
theoretical predictions (and I am going to write then about that, as well
as the correlation between H and Conscientiousness).   bill w
https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=h+factor+psychology&ref=nb_sb_noss

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 5:12 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <