[ExI] how long will this go on?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:25:46 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 11:02 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

> On Jul 11, 2020, at 7:33 AM, Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <
>
> The first phase of a Marxist revolution is erasing history writ large and
> small, with struggle sessions in store for anyone who disagrees.
>
> There's a method to this madness.
>

> You really see this as a Marxist revolution?

### Clearly it is a Marxist power grab.

I know. I grew up under a Marxist government.

It will go on until they break us all, or they are broken.

As comrade Lenin wrote " You probe with bayonets: if you find mush, you
push. If you find steel, you withdraw."

Rafal