[ExI] for Henry

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:54:17 UTC 2020

You might want to read my review on amazon.  There is a lot of description
of what certain personalities will do, and a lot of that is really
insightful.  But it's hard or impossible to tell if it's their theoretical
predictions or is based on actual studies.  Also , they get introversion
wrong, saying it's shyness.  A pretty basic mistake. bill w

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 4:52 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <