[ExI] statins

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:48:05 UTC 2020

Well, Bill K, you know as well or better than I do that money plays a role
in the doctor - Big Pharm relationship.  Who is paid what?  We'll never
know.  But we do know that payola exists on a big scale.  Some
statisticians, I truly think, massage the data until it tells them what
they want it to. I remember from statistics long ago wondering why you
would normalize data, or convert it to logs, or some other manipulation.
That struck me then as now as cheating.  Lies, damn lies, and statistics -
Mark Twain.  bill w

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 7:24 PM BillK via extropy-chat <