[ExI] quantum woman

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:29:59 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 12:28 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

*> Are you seriously more concerned about sharpiegate than FISA abuses?!*

Yes, but before I go further please note I am not the one who introduced
this subject, I am answering your question.

The pronouncements of POTUS and that of his flunkies in the Senate is not
evidence, and I see about as much evidence of widespread FISA abuses as
there evidence that something called "Obamagate" exists, that is to say no
evidence at all.  On the other hand sharpiegate certainly exists, it was
live on national TV, and even a small hurricane can kill a lot of people,
so I was concerned about that. I was even more concerned when that very
same sharpie wielding wannabe dictator said just 3 days ago "*We are going
to win four more years. And then after that we’ll go for another four
years, because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four
years*."

And yes I know the drill by now so I'll save you the trouble, we shouldn't
be worried in the slightest when POTUS threatens to become a traitor as
he's done so often in the past because the constitution says he can't do
unconstitutional things, and the constitution can not be violated just as
the Second Law Of Thermodynamics can not be violated. Both are metaphysical
impossibilities.

 John K Clark