[ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Aug 23 12:09:01 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 4:54 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 7:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> Johnny, are you with us on the political ghetto?

>…I'll probably be unable to resist the urge to look in if it's formed, but I still think it's a bad idea, or rather it's an indictment of the main list… John K Clark

Or an indictment of… em…

>…Back then they were only 2 rules, don't be boring and don't be stupid. It seemed to work…

How can one ever know for sure one hasn’t broken those 2 here?

Join us John.  Indict us.  We like being indicted there.  One of our early questions is a topic on which you can shed some light.

That ghetto is a temporary, just until after our quadrennial symbolic civil war in a coupla months.  A lotta posters here are not USian and get bored with the stupidity of our politics.  But we don’t.  Come over, before we hafta start gossiping about ya.