[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:23:33 UTC 2020

The narration, and a whole lot more is forthcoming.

“It seems to me that you've just invented your own little world”

In a way, we can objectively measure the size of this so called “little
world”, by knowing who, and how many experts support “Representational
Qualia Theory <https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Representational-Qualia/6>”
which is the definition of this so called “little world”.  It includes, to
lessor and greater degree of involvement at least 40 experts including:  Steven
Lehar <https://canonizer.com/topic/81-Steven-Lehar/4>, Daniel Dennett
<https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Dennett-s-PBC-Theory/21>, John Smythies
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-John-Smythies/17>, David Chalmers
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-David-Chalmers/2>, Stuart Sameroff
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-Stuart-Hameroff/22>, and a growing number
of others.  In other words, I believe there is strong evidence that all of
these experts would agree with me, that it is your so called “world” which
is qualia blind and naive, unable to account for what we know about the
physics of consciousness.  Can you find ANY expert in this filed (including
any statement, or peer reviewed paper or book by any expert), that would
provide any kind of support to the contrary?

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 8:31 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <