[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:23:09 UTC 2020

Hi John,
Yes to everything you said.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 8:15 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <

> *> that changing qualia must be some place else.*
>

> And I don't know what you mean by that.

Stathis always claims you can substitute any "substrate" with another
substrate that is different, yet it still "behaves" stays the same.
I"m just pointing out that if this is the fact, the substitution of qualia
isn't happening here.
We know we have qualia, so this qualia behavior must be some place else in
the system, and we can't substitute that behavior for anything sufficiently
different, else it is now greenness.