[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:33:55 UTC 2020

I get what you are saying.  And I agree.  But there are still the facts of
the matter that people suffering from "blind sight
<https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150925-blindsight-the-strangest-form-of-consciousness>"
can catch a ball, even though there is no visual conscious awareness of
that ball.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:54 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <