[ExI] The space frontier and our divine cosmic destiny

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:51:48 UTC 2020

That Space 1.0 lost funding for not being the version that the public
wanted - specifically, for not allowing the common masses to directly
participate - is an interesting argument I had not heard before.

It tracks with the sizable public interest I have seen while promoting a
space access means that, by having just the one small satellite as the only
payload, would minimize involvement of parties other than the satellite
owner and the launcher.  (Government licensing still needed, but much less
regulation when they're not paying for it.)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 12:52 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <