[ExI] Book review - Hate Inc. Why Today’s Media Makes Us Despise One Another by Matt Taibbi

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:41:30 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 8:06 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Perhaps what I am thinking about is more movies like Chariots of Fire (oh
> that one is so good.)  And The Truman Show.

I wonder, would any major studio produce a film based on shadow people
promulgating these ten rules, and an enlightened few who try to fight them?

That would seem to be an effective way to get the public educated about
resisting these specific manipulations.