[ExI] your big chance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:30:57 UTC 2020

I can't call myself a libertarian because I am in favor of some social
programs.  I can't call myself a liberal because some of you think that
liberals are for suppression/banning of hate speech, setting up
safe zones where certain things may not be said, and are opposed to
vaccines.  I am actually conservative on some issues.

So - your big chance - what should I call myself?  What should you call
me?

I am a liberal first and a libertarian second and a conservative third (a
fairly distant third).  So you could call me a liberal if you put the
qualifier 'moderate' in front, or conversely put 'extreme' in front of the
liberals who hold those wacky views above.

I would really appreciate it.  Otherwise I am going to have to respond to
posts that equate 'liberal' with 'extreme liberal' and point out the
difference between them and me.

Make it a resolution, eh?

bill w