[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:22:14 UTC 2020

OH, sorry.  I duplicated the two scientific discovery references.  The
second reference that just came out this morning that could be the
discovery of a binding neuron system was this
Scientists Uncover a Never-Before-Seen Type of Signal Occurring in The
Human Brain
<https://www-sciencealert-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.sciencealert.com/a-newly-discovered-signal-in-neurons-hints-at-the-power-of-the-human-brain/amp?usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D&amp_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencealert.com%2Fa-newly-discovered-signal-in-neurons-hints-at-the-power-of-the-human-brain>