[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:39:36 UTC 2020

you should get exactly the same sensation and perception.  bill w

That is what I’m trying to say.  So what is it that has that redness
quality you are experiencing as knowledge of the strawberry, even though
there is not light and no strawberry?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 2:02 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <