[ExI] state of conflict technology

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:39:23 UTC 2020

Re:  poverty.  After a divorce:  I have cooked a hamburger over pine
straw.  Surprisingly good.  I have had the toilet water in my trailer
freeze.  Out of propane and had no money to get more.

Procedure:  get in bed with electric blanket.  Get up in the morning, run
into the bathroom and turn on the shower hot water.  Do the usual.  Get
dressed.  Open the door to 25 degrees in the house.  Am sweaty.  Run to the
car, which has a plugged up heater core, (1965 Mustang, btw) so no heat,
and drive seven miles to school.  It wasn't real poverty, of course, but I
missed a payment at the bank and went to the president where I nearly
chocked up explaining why I could not pay him this month.

Not real poverty - but it was a taste of it.  bill w

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 9:15 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <