[ExI] state of conflict technology

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:44:23 UTC 2020

Yes, alcohol and tobacco are probably the worst "dope" on the planet.

Meanwhile, we all know about medical cannabis (I don't support daily
recreational use of it though.)  And there are amazing strides being made
on psychedelic- and MDMA-assisted therapy.

I would also advise anyone here to take psychedelics.  I'm not exactly an
"everyone trip now!!!!!" kinda guy but smart people taking psychedelics is
good.  It's incredible what the mind is capable of.

Spike--I challenge you to do some mushrooms.  If you don't think it's an
extremely interesting and rewarding experience, I will pay you $1000.