[ExI] height of frustration

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 19:32:34 UTC 2020

The moral, appart from the obvious gun/bow related jokes is: you eat as you
prep.

The interesting thing here is that almost all human cultures have done
endurance hunting in one way or another. If done right it is effective
enough to motivate the energy expenditure.
And when done vs predators like the Sami hunting of wolf's, even if the
wolf gets away alive you get your secondary objective, namely a wolf that
thinks humies are a dangerous bother and stay away.
/Henrik