[ExI] Encryption

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:49:08 UTC 2020

JUst another ignorant idea from me?  Hope not.  What could happen?  Private
companies are now putting satellites in orbit.  I assume with gov. OK.
What is to stop another country from doing that and making use of it
available to all?  Now we have a means of communicating that is free of the
U.S., although of course they probably could hack it.  Or even a private
individual on his own polynesian island doing that?  At some point won't
there be too many things to monitor and no way to pass laws stopping any
encryption?  bill w

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <