[ExI] were they ugly?

Kunvar Thaman f20170964 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue Jan 28 05:04:34 UTC 2020

>USians appear to think we are the only country in the world.  Far too
often we assume that everyone cares who is our president and what he thinks
or does.

Yeah, this is true. I'm not an American and the last time I talked to any
of my friends about the POTUS or US Politics was around impeachment news
time.

Only reason I'm bothered at times is because as a student, for me US has
some of the best universities and advisors for grad school and the
environment is great for tech related stuff.

&Kunvar

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 10:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <