[ExI] were they ugly?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:06:36 UTC 2020

What is more valuable:  keeping this chat content like it is, with the
occasional political issues, or just banning politics totally and emailing
the lost members and inviting them back to a new and improved content?

I would be strongly for the ban.  There  are plenty (!!) of outlets for
politics.  And we can always email person to person and exclude the chat
group.

What say?  Let's make a case for getting those people back!
bill w

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 4:49 PM ddraig--- via extropy-chat <