[ExI] were they ugly?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:14:49 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 3:08 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> What is more valuable:  keeping this chat content like it is, with the
> occasional political issues, or just banning politics totally and emailing
> the lost members and inviting them back to a new and improved content?
>
> I would be strongly for the ban.  There  are plenty (!!) of outlets for
> politics.  And we can always email person to person and exclude the chat
> group.

Good luck with that.  Certain topics are just inherently borderline
political, or politics injects itself over time.  For example, a decade
ago, who knew that the availability of clean drinking water in the US would
become a political hot topic?