[ExI] you'll never see this again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:26:50 UTC 2020

John, do you not think that Trump explored all the avenues in which he
could dictate what he wanted? And do you not think that his advisors told
him exactly what his powers were?  And when he heard them, he decided that
he could do nothing that would win him any political points, so he decided
to sit there and hope it all goes away soon.  I think that is a very likely
scenario.

bill w

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 4:21 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <