[ExI] you'll never see this again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:44:12 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 5:29 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

*> **he decided that he could do nothing that would win him any political
> points, so he decided to sit there and hope it all goes away soon.  I think
> that is a very likely scenario.*

I think so too. For Trump the three most important things are get reelected,
get reelected, and get reelected. I don't believe doing something that would
do nothing but save lives or help the country ever entered his head; if it
doesn't help Donald J Trump he's just not interested and would rather tweet
or watch TV.

John K Clark