[ExI] Mississippi flag

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 21:15:42 UTC 2020

I think maybe the Dept of Justice has improved a bit since those days.  You
know, we don't have to go that far back in history to find things radically
different from today, although what went on in Athens is played out still
all over the world, and maybe still in a few places here.

If you visit Tenn again I'll meet you somewhere.  bill w

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 3:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <