[ExI] test case

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:50:56 UTC 2020

I understand the reasoning of those who argue they might as well catch
covid now, probably fight it off, develop immunity and get on with their
lives without fear.  People want their lives back.  For some, a life in
isolation is no life at all.

spike

*Extremely likely:  this year will feature the greatest number of people
earning the Darwin Award for dying in a particularly stupid way and helping
to clean out the gene pool.   bill w*

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 11:11 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <