[ExI] ring of truth

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:41:17 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 11:17, spike jones via extropy-chat <

The army, national guard and police would outgun armed citizens aggrieved
with the government, which is what we are seeing, and which is what you
said was the check on the state or their agents acting tyrannically. It
seems to me that the only real check is that the army, national guard,
police and those ordering them to act would not want to cause a massacre,
not that they fear they would lose in a fight against citizens with guns.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou