[ExI] that's why

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:40:36 UTC 2020

No, you generally ignore when I do respond to you on stuff like this. I’d say read _The Enterprise of Law: Justice without the State_ for ideas on what to do about actual crime.

But many of these things are overstated. Crime is getting lower and policing doesn’t seem to be the main reason for it going down. So it’s almost like you’re asking for a solution that generally doesn’t work to be kept and even expanded. One can imagine the ardent drug warrior arguing we need a bigger, badder, better trained DEA rather than an end to drug prohibition.

You’re also sticking to close to one case. Yeah, sure, that might be true of the Floyd killing, but generally we see cops do bad things and fellow officers usually overlook this.

Robert Higgs, of _Crisis and Leviathan_ fame (and not the Higgs Boson;), went much further than this:

https://medium.com/@petrostsimigatos98981989/all-cops-are-bad-people-by-dr-robert-higgs-a0a42ca8deee

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at: