[ExI] that's why

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 8 21:13:06 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] that's why

>…As usual, Dan, you offer to get rid of something but do not supply anything to replace it to deal with crime…bill w

How about sharia law?  That doesn’t actually cost anything, and the sharia people really know how to deal with crime.

So… go ahead, defund the Minneapolis police.  The fidels can go about enforcing strict sharia law on the hapless unbelievers, and may evolution have mercy on those who decide to stay there.  I have no heartburn with their trying that experiment in Minneapolis.