[ExI] that's why

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:49:09 UTC 2020

I'm familiar with the Camden scenario.  For those interested, Tyler Cowen
(an economist I'd recommend for those unfamiliar regardless of your
political/economic leanings) just had a piece on it:
https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2020/06/revisiting-camden.html

I don't get the feeling that the city council is proposing either of these
approaches though based on their public comments.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 4:34 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <