[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:13:02 UTC 2020

You must have missed the three examples I gave in my first two sentences:

1. “personal self-defense“

2. “voluntary defense associations for those extremely rare occasions when violent confrontations happen”

3. “Private security”

I brought up the Benson book and the Smith essay as examples of a vast literature by libertarians on how to deal with this issue. Not only is the literature vast, but it goes back decades. The idea of dismantling the police and government in general are not really all that new in libertarian circles. Again, they’ve been discussed and written about before I was born.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst