[ExI] Protest

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:15:47 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 9:23 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> >> *He still gets to count as a C-19 related fatality, *
>
> >…Where in the world did you get that idea?!
>

> *> Here:*
>

> https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/white-house-taking-very-liberal-approach-counting-covid-19-deaths

Things change quickly in a pandemic. That article is ANCIENT, it's from the
olden days of April 11 when the American death toll from the virus was only
24,121, as of today at 15:14 GMT it has killed 116,132. And as of April 11
very few virus tests had even been performed in the USA, at a time when
other countries were testing tens of thousands of their citizens for the
virus every day the US was testing fewer than a hundred, so undoubtedly
lots of people died from COVID-19 but the death certificate said death was
caused by pneumonia or the common seasonal flu. There is more evidence the
number of COVID-19 deaths has been consistently underreported, even though
the number of deaths from car accidents is lower this year than last the
total number of deaths from all causes in the US is considerably higher
this year than last even when you add in the official number of deaths from
COVID-19. Something is clearly missing.

Also, you could find better places to get your news, "justthenews.com" does
not just give the news, it's a conservative pro Trump website that hired
conspiracy theorist Sharyl Attkisson who still loves Benghazi and claims
that vaccines cause autism, a malignant meme virus that could prove deadly
to those infected with it. It is a very hard virus to kill even though the
scientific community has rejected it as nonsense over and over again.

*> If a person has C-19, the hospital gets to bill the government for the
> expenses.*

And where in the world did you get that idea?!

*> We are over-reporting, they* [China] *are under-reporting*

And you know that to be true because you want it to be true.

John K Clark