[ExI] powerful image

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:16:20 UTC 2020

Spike, what are you talking about with the trucks? Shipt does not have “trucks”, just John Q Public buying your groceries and giving them to you.

The majority of the risk would be to the retailer in this scenario — they would be accepting the majority of the risk of people paying via foodstamps.

Companies like Shipt could simply increase deliveries to other customers to offset the risks associated with the government not paying out.

SR Ballard