[ExI] , Morality experts

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:15:57 UTC 2020

Them:  God said it in the Bible so it must be true according to the experts
on the Bible.
What do you have for credibility?  What's your morality based on? What
makes it right?

Many Catholics are ignoring the church's doctrines, esp. about birth
control, divorce and other things.  So some of them are appealing to
reason, not to the church.  The church is weakening, partly because of all
the exposes about child molestation.  Check out church attendance in
Ireland, for example.  bill w

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 4:04 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <