[ExI] Russians bots at work again?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jun 28 02:30:01 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Keith Henson via extropy-chat

>> She turns 18, joins Marines already an expert markman perhaps with
competition medals already around her neck, she wins competition, gets
chosen for sharpshooter school, soon has three stripes on the sleeve, has a
good career, retires at age 38 with a pension and plenty of time to take up
something else.

>...Spike, this scenario sounds unlikely in the extreme.  Are there any
examples you can locate about a female sharpshooter in the military?

Here ya go Keith:

https://connectingvets.radio.com/articles/first-woman-to-graduate-special-fo
rces-training#:~:text=Among%20the%20students%20expected%20to,at%20the%20Spec
ial%20Warfare%20Center.

>...Those guys *DO NOT* use the AR-15.  I think they are more likely to use
a 50 caliber than even a 30.06.  Keith

They qualify for sharpshooter school by competing using the M-16 which is an
AR-15 with a setting to go to full automatic.