[ExI] perspective on covid

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:12:03 UTC 2020

 I don’t know when the people decided that government was responsible for
everything.  When did that happen?  Do we really need (or want) the
government holding our hand from cradle to grave?

spike

I think all those laws passed under FDR made dependents of all of us.
Would you get rid of Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and the rest?
 bill w

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 6:07 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <